In accordance with Articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002 of July 11th, Society's Information and Electronic Commerce Services is available to users and visitors legal information on the entity that owns the website located at the Internet address www.niudaus.com.
WEBSITE HOLDER ADMINISTRATOR
Corporate name: Projectes Euroturisme SL
Address: Estel d'Argent, 13
Phone number: +34 971 65 8114
Registered in the Commercial Registry of Palma de Mallorca, T1440, F152, S8, HPM- 25719..
Activity: Hotel/Alojamiento Hotelero.
To use this website as a visitor or to register and access the services provided by www.niudaus.com, you need to accept the following service terms:
- The user accepts this service terms.
- If the user does not accept the following terms, they will not be able to use this website, nor to access the services provided by Projectes Euroturisme SL.
- Correct use of the website
- The present conditions of use regulate the access and the use of this website www.niudaus.com.
The use of this website confers the condition of user of the same from the access and start of navigation by the same. From the moment of access to any of its contents the user expressly accepts these general conditions. The user accepts the particular conditions applicable to the different services offered by the entity in the web to which he/she accesses.
- Through the website, Projectes Euroturisme SL provides users access to and use of various information and services.
- The website is free for users. The user agrees to use the website in accordance with the law, with the provisions of these General Conditions, as well as with morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
- In general, for the provision of services and access to information on the website does not require prior subscription or registration of users. However, Projectes Euroturisme SL conditions the use of some of the services to the prior completion of the corresponding registration or user data collection form. The aforementioned registration shall be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the particular conditions that regulate such particular service.
- The user is obliged from the acceptance to make use of the website www.niudaus.com, the contents and its services in accordance with the law, good customs and public order, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service enjoyed through the website www.niudaus.com.
The company has the right to modify unilaterally, anytime, and without previous notice, the present conditions. In that case, the new modifications will be published and notified as far in advance as possible. Likewise, it reserves the right to modify, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website.
The responsible party disclaims any liability for the information published on its website provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to it.
THIRD PARTIES’ LINKS
This Legal notice is only valid for the website and contents of the entity, and are not applicable to third parties’ hyperlinks or websites accessible through the web page. The company is not responsible for the content of any of the linked web pages, nor for any link included within a web page accessible through the company’s website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of this website is exclusively owned by the company, and, by way of example, but not limited to the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and any other element that appears in the website. Likewise, any trade name, brands or distinctive signatures of any sort contained in the website are protected by the intellectual and industrial property law.
It corresponds to the entity the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the afore mentioned intellectual property, inany form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication. User is expressly forbidden from using without explicit consentany intellectual or industrial property from the website, not even partially, and/or their contents.
The company has the right to pursue legal action against any user that reproduces, distributes, commercializes, transforms, and, in general, any other sort of exploitation in any way, of all or part of the website contents that constitutes an infraction of their intellectual and industrial property rights.
For these general conditions and terms, and for any required communication between the company and the user, the latter will contact the company sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.The communications from the entity to the user will be made according to the data provided by the user when registering on the website www.niudaus.com. The user expressly accepts and for all communications related to the use of the webpage and/or the contracting of the services offered therein, the use of electronic mail as a valid procedure for the remission of such communications.
APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION
The present conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, which shall be applicable in all matters not provided for in this contract regarding interpretation, validity and execution. Both parts renounce expressly to any other jurisdiction and submit expressly to the Juries and Tribunals of Santanyí to solve any controversy that may happen in the interpretation or execution of these contractual conditions.
Company: Influence Society
Address: 92 Cours Lafayette, 69003 Lyon, France
Phone number : +33 6 31 92 27 53
SIRET : 824 023 063 00020
Intracommunity VAT number: FR48824023063
Legal form : Simplified joint stock company
APE code : 7311Z
Share capital : 5.000€.
Company : Influence Society