In relation to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), we will inform you below about the use of your personal information, as well as other issues that are of interest to you.
Ownership: Projectes Euroturisme SL
Address: Carrer de s'Estel d'Argent, nº13, 07691, Portopetro, Illes Balears
Telephone: +34 971 658 114
Legal registration: Commercial Registry of Illes Balears
C.I.F .: B 07815343
We collect your data to be able to manage and process the contractual relationship that binds us, manage and process orders and requests for the products and/or services of Projectes Euroturisme SL, including the use of your identification data (CIF, company name, address, postal pode, city, province, country, etc.) and your contact information (name and surname, company, position, telephone, fax, email, etc.).
Likewise, we will also use your contact information to send you electronic information about our services, projects, news and commercial offers. To do this, we will expressly request your consent for this purpose, so you will have to check the corresponding box.
Therefore, you have the right to withdraw such said consent at any time.
We will store your data for a period of five years, after these years, we will destroy them if there is no request from you to keep them.
We also retain the data in order to resolve any legal dispute that may arise from the service offered.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the potential and/or subscribed execution of the services contracted by you, and whose treatment is essential for the execution of the services.
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation or unless the person concerned is expressly informed and the person concerned has authorized us to do so.
The interested party.
You should know that, by processing your personal data, you have rights that are detailed below:
- You may request access to all your personal data that we process (right of access).
- You have the right to rectify your data, either because they are inaccurate or because they have changed (right of rectification).
- You may also request deletion of your data when the relationship between you and us has ended. In some circumstances, erasure may not be complete due to the existence of legislation requiring us to keep it for a period of five years (right of erasure).
- You will have the right to request not to be processed your personal data (right to object).
You may also request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases (right to limit the processing):
- During the study of contestation for the inaccuracy of your data.
- If the processing is unlawful, you object to the deletion of the data.
- When we do not need to process your data, but you need them to exercise or defend of possible claims.
- If you have objected to the processing of the data claiming public or legitimate interest, while we are analyzing whether our reasons for the processing prevail over your interests.
- Finally, you have the right to have your personal data delivered to you in electronic format, in a way that is manageable by you (right to portability).
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraphs may be exercised by each client by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a photocopy of your ID card.
Models, forms and more information about your rights are available on the website of the national supervisory authority, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, hereinafter, AEPD, www.aepd.es.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force. as soon as possible.
At Projectes Euroturisme SL, we collect, process and store your data by applying information security policies and standards. These security measures apply to both information in electronic and paper format, and guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data. In case there is an event or incident that compromises your data, we will notify you as soon as possible.
However, the Company and / or Entity will disclose to the competent public authorities the personal data and any other information that is in its possession or is accessible through its systems and is required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to the case. Personal data may be kept in the files owned by Projectes Euroturisme SL even after the relationships formalized through the company's website have ended, exclusively for the purposes indicated above and, in any case, during the legally established deadlines, at the disposal of administrative or judicial authorities.
This policy will be reviewed and updated regularly. Therefore, we recommend that you visit our website from time to time to see the possible changes that may affect you. In any case, we will contact you if the policy undergoes significant changes, through the email you have provided.