This service is directed solely and exclusively to adults with the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered on this website. The user declares that he/she knows and expressly accepts the present conditions.
Hiring the services of this website requires user´s registration process. The user is responsible for the accuracy of the data entered in the registration process as a customer, Projectes Euroturisme SL(Niu d' Aus) is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from the introduction of false or incorrect data.
Also, in relation to personal data provided by the client, it expressly states to accept Projectes Euroturisme SL to:
- The inclusion in an automated file of personal data by be necessary for the proper provision of services.
- To use the collected data to undertake marketing and promotional activities directed to the customer, in order to inform you of possible offers and / or promotions or mere communications.
- The exercise of the right of waiver by the client to Projectes Euroturisme SL can exercise those powers conferred by this clause shall be made manifest by the customer by E -mail to email@example.com , where he shall record its express will in such sense.
When making your reservation on-line, and to obtain confirmation of it, you must enter your credit card details, where we will proceed to charge the amount you touch according to the conditions of the rate of your reservation mentioned later. The remaining amount must be paid at the time of check-in at the hotel.
Thre total and final calculation of the reservation includes VAT.
Upon arrival at the hotel, the voucher corresponding to your on-line reservation must be handed in at the reception desk.
As a general rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise, rooms may be used according to availability from 14:00 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated before 11:00 am on the day of departure.
In the event that Projectes Euroturisme SL communicates the cancellation of the reservation for reasons of force majeure, meaning those circumstances beyond the control of those who invoke them, abnormal and unforeseeable, whose consequences could not have been avoided despite having acted with due diligence, the reservation will be canceled without the right to claim or compensation by the user or customer. This event will be communicated, if possible, through the channel used to confirm the reservation.
Projectes Euroturisme SL reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to the stated conditions.
The use of this website is done under the user's own risk, therefore, Projectes Euroturisme SL is not responsible for possible damages resulting from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections caused by reasons beyond the aforementioned company; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in its data processing center, telephone lines, theInternet system or other electrical systems; nor any other alteration that may occur in the software or hardware of users.
Similarly, Projectes Euroturisme SL will not be liable for damages caused by third parties through unlawful interference beyond our control. Nor shall it be liable for damages caused by the use or misuse of the content of the website or the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the content that may appear on this page provided by third parties, being a third party for these purposes the hotel chosen.
The customer accepts that the legislation applicable to the operation of this service is Spanish and submits to the jurisdiction and courts of the Balearic Islands for the resolution of disputes arising from the interpretation and application of this contract.
For this type of flexible rate, the reservation may be canceled or the dates may be modified, free of charge, up to14.00h 7 days before your arrival. In case you need to change the dates of your stay, you may do so subject to availability and at the flexible rate price of the new dates selected.
The cancellation or change of dates will be communicated via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, always indicating the full name of the reservation and the arrival date.
*Reservations canceled outside the established period (between 7 days prior to arrival and the day of arrival) will be charged a one night penalty. And reservations in which the client does not show up (no show) will be penalized, charging them 100% of the reservation.
For this type of Early booking discount rate, the reservations can be canceled or their dates modified, free of charge, up to 14.00h 14 days before your arrival. In case you need to change the dates of your stay, you may do so subject to availability and at the rate price of the new dates selected.
The cancellation or change of dates will be communicated via email to email@example.com, always indicating the full name of the reservation and the date of entry.
*In June, July, August, and September, the Early booking rate will be for a minimum stay of 5 nights.
*Reservations canceled outside the established period (between 14 days prior to arrival and the day of arrival) will be charged a one night penalty. Reservations in which the client does not show up (no show) will be charged 100% of the reservation.
For this type of non-refundable rate, reservations cannot be canceled or their dates modified. The hotel will charge the total amount of the reservation immediately upon receipt of the reservationconfirmation.
*Cancellations or no-show reservations will be penalized by charging 100% of the reservation amount.
*Changes may be made to the check-in and check-out dates of the reservation, subject to availability, if the client requires it for a justified reason.
All reservations must be paid directly at reception on the day of arrival, the tourist tax required by law. The price of this is per adult person and per night.
*All reservations must have a credit card number as a guarantee. If the credit card is not valid, the hotel can cancel the reservation.
For more information, contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +34 971658114.
The seller of the services contracted by the user is Projectes Euroturisme SL, a hotel company that provides services of accommodation services.
The website www.niudaus.com is registered under the name of Projectes Euroturisme SL.
The trademark is duly registered in the name of the entity.
1. These conditions have as their main aim to state the conditions that apply when selling and hiring products in www.niudaus.com. These conditions will regulate the contractual relationship of buying/selling and/or the generated hiring between the Seller and the Buyer at the moment in which the latter accepts the corresponding tick-box at the buying/hiring online process. The characteristics of the hired/bought products are shown in the web.
2. The characteristics of the hired services will appear in the website, as well as the particularities of each transaction that can be done in this webpage, always in English.
3. Contracting any services or products through the www.niudaus.com implies the complete acceptance and subjection to these General conditions of sales.
4. The company provides through the website reservation services and/ or sale of hotel accommodation, always offered by the entity Projectes Euroturisme SL. This reservation and/or sale of hotel accommodation shall be governed by the contracting conditions contained here in and by the particular conditions that may apply to each of the products and services offered.
5. The prices applicable to the products and/or services contracted are those indicated on the website on the date of the reservation and/or contracting. The offers shall be duly marked and identified as such, conveniently indicating the previous price and the price of the offer.
6. All technical means and requirements needed to access the page, the website and the services and/or products offered there in shall be the sole responsibility of the user, as well as any expenses or taxes to which the provision of such services may give rise.
7. Once accessed, and in order to proceed to the use of the different services, the user must follow all the indications and instructions contained in the Web, filling in the particular conditions and other forms established for each service, which will imply the reading and acceptance of all the general contracting conditions, as well as, if applicable, the particular conditions that may be applicable.
Hiring the services of room reservations will be done through the specific selection of the desired type of accommodation, by means of the purchase and/or reservation selection tools installed on the website. Once selected and verified the application for reservation/hiring, you will have proceeded to the express full acceptance the conditions, without reserves, as shown on this company's website prior to the purchase of the requested services.
Once accepted, the user acquires the status of Client of the company/entity.
Any product or service and/or reservations offered by the company afterwards will be subsequently subject to the object of a new contract.
Clients are advised to read with caution these conditions and print them on paper or save them electronically.